Friday, October 9, 2009

Tomorrow's dawn

Bah.

Man that old adage sometimes feels a little too true....sometimes it just seems that when it rains, it pours. It just hasn't been the most fabulous week, I guess. But it could be worse.

...nothing more than a slightly challenging week thrown my way. But it can be tiring. I've learned the art of breathing my way through until the storm breaks. But sometimes it wears on me. I think I'm just a little wearied. Thanks goodness it's almost the weekend...

I haven't been able to work out the past few days (mostly because of the endo-prep/recovery). I think I'm a little bit moody because of that. I think my body is starved for endorphins. I think tomorrow morning is the perfect opportunity to change that. Maybe a "dawn run" - there is nothing quite like racing the daybreak and greeting the sunrise to start the day.

But for now, bed. Slow breathing and surrendering to sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment