Sunday, November 28, 2010

Almost there!

It's time for the final push!
There are 5 days until my classes are over, 16 days until clinic is over, and then I'm home free!
The past two days I seem to have come down with some nasty head and chest cold, but I'm hoping I can kick this soon so I am able to blast through these next two weeks in total glory!

I've also been daydreaming a lot about how I am going to spend my free time once I have it again.
There are soooo many things that I miss doing!
I really miss cooking, and I can't wait to get back to baking and trying out new recipes (my deep adoration for Jonsi this semester has inspired me to try my hand at making some Icelandic dishes). But I also want to try some other ethnic dishes....maybe some genuine Irish or German food.

I can't wait to get back into yoga! I want to try some new styles of classes and see what fits my style with where I am right now in my life. My One Yoga place switched from donation to set fee, but I know of some other donation-based studios and I will check those out, too.

I can't wait to dedicate more time to my running. I imagine going for long runs in the morning, coming home, taking a hot steamy shower or epsom salt bath, and then hanging out with my sister and friends, maybe watching some Christmas movies, drinking some holiday beer, putting up Christmas decorations.

I miss painting! I can't wait to have time to try to make a few new pieces. I really miss being artistically creative! And maybe some horsebackriding with a local friend. Maybe go see some movies in theater. Omigosh.....READING....FOR....PLEASURE! Wow do I EVER miss reading pieces that are not peer-reviewed journal articles!

Right now, I can't think about being sick, and I can't seem to concentrate on the loads of work I have to do (though I really need to!)....I'm just so excited that I'm almost done with this semester! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment