Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Exhausted

I'm tired beyond tired. I know sometimes life gets busy, but these past two weeks have been totally draining. I've worked somewhere between 10-15 hours a day since October 17.
My life has been a cycle of eat, class, study, plan lessons, conduct therapy, write therapy notes, sleep, and go running. I've tried to force in some time for myself: I went to a party for a few hours on Saturday, I raced a 5K on Saturday morning, and I went to go see Jonsi last night.

I'll have to write more about those later. I just finished my dinner break and right now, I need to work on a presentation for tomorrow.

I keep trying to summon that inner little tight ball of strength, that force that I know resides deep in my core. I keep trying to tap into that, to motivate myself to not collapse.

I can make it till Friday night. Only 48 more hours of this insanity.
Saturday, I'm taking that day ALL to myself.
I will not do an ounce of work.
I cannot wait! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment