Saturday, January 16, 2010

Puzzle piece

I’m trying to figure out a puzzle. Following some news I received this week, I guess I set up some expectations for situations I thought would unfold, and they didn't.

Problem is, it’s affecting me more than I’d like to admit. I’ve had nightmares about it for three days in a row. It’s for the best, and will at least put things out of sight. Unfortunately, I’m finding it a little harder to put it out of mind.

And I know there has to be a way to make my own peace. I know there has to be a way, but I just don’t know how. There's a piece to the puzzle that's missing and that's an apology. How do you forgive and forget someone who has hurt you and isn’t sorry? I’ve gone through the actions time and time again, but I want closure.


Peace of mind and lack of an apology.

It's a riddle of life.

How do I negotiate the two?




No comments:

Post a Comment